Milieu Ltd is a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Brussels with a record of excellence in international and European law and policy – primarily with respect to environmental protection, energy, fundamental rights, public health, consumer protection and health and safety. We provide our expertise mainly to European institutions and other public sector clients. Please visit our website at www.milieu.be to understand more about our organisation and activities.
We often require consultants for short term assignments to support our busy in-house associates. These assignments are primarily in the area of law and/ or policy areas we work in and can cover any of the EU 28 countries.
Ideally you should have:
- A law and/or policy degree,
- At least 4 years of professional experience
- Good knowledge of EU legislation and/or strong exposure to the EU institutions,
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in one of the areas that we operate in (environmental protection, fundamental rights, energy, financial services, public health, consumer protection, health and safety at work) or a related area,
- Genuine fluency in English required. Fluency in any other official EU language is an asset.
Most of our assignments can be home based. Whilst assignments cannot be guaranteed many of our external associates have collaborated with us for many years.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Milieu Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.